Zone conference!!!! It was the best zone conference that I
have had on my mission! President Thompson is the coolest guy ever! He is always
cracking jokes and making us laugh and also motivating us so much! The spirit
was so strong there honestly! We talked a lot about the new mission vision that
President has. He has like 5 that he can’t pick from but mostly they all center
on the book of Mormon! We have used the book of Mormon so much this week! Just
like door to door instead of like the restoration pamphlet we just say we are
going around talking about this wonderful book and it has actually caught a lot
of eyes! It’s really cool to see! The president also challenged us to open the
pages just to a random page and have them read it when we introduce the book to
them. And as they read you can just see how interested they are. Really cool to
see.
Zone conference was also great to just see all the
missionaries again! Mears and a lot of people in my group. We ended up having a
big soccer match zone against zones and that was a lot of fun. We play at the
university in bloem! So the fields were legit not dirt like usual, but big
goals and nets and nice grass so it was a lot of fun. Then after like always we
have to play some basketball :) we had a four on four tournament which was
fun..... then this like actual team came onto the court and said they had
practice so we played half court... then the wanted to play against us.... yes
of course....... but obviously they don't know missionaries hahahah WE ALWAYS
WIN!!! It was a lot of fun :) We stayed at the hotel again with all the
missionaries and ended up playing four square for a long time that night hahaha
:) Great times
So this week Elder cook had to go home. He is in elder
lisonbees group. He was elder Wellings companion. So now Me and Lisonbee and
Welling are in a three some for the rest of the transfer. Two weeks so that will be interesting! We
will see how that all works out going back and forth in our areas.... so now I have
two areas to work in..... this is going to be stressful hahah :) Then on top of
that the blitz picked up about 6 new investigators this week so yeah a lot of
work to do :)
THE KOLOKU FAMILY!!!!!!! They were baptized on Saturday!!!
They made it!!! I Baptized the father Ramothabane Koloku And Elder Lisonbee Baptized the Mother
Elizabeth Koloku :) THE WATER WAS ICE COLD HAHAHAHA :) when Entate stepped into
the water a certain word slipped out of his mouth that stared with a S
hahahahhah But only me and Elder Welling and the bishop Heard it hahahhah It
was really funny :) Later Entate Received the Aaronic Priesthood and now we are
teaching the little kids so that Entate can baptize them :) I'm sure I’ll be
here for that!!! All in all the whole experience was amazing!!! Me and Elder
lisonbees story has already spread across the mission that we baptized a
family!
Later that Saturday night..... Bishop needed help
slaughtering the HUGE RAM!!! I MEAN HUGE the thing was like so tall like up to
my waist and it was HEAVY!! His mother in Law bought it for some special
occasion so she needed s help. So we helped hahah :) That this was a monster
hahaha It charged at me and it put up a good fight hahaha :) But you just gotta
grab it by the horns hahah :)
Today we are planning on cutting up some wood to have a fire
tonight and to show Amo ( Our last baptism ) what a S’more Is. So that will be
fun :) We are also having so KFC I think so that will be nice... haven't had
some in a while :) Because I have this Challenge with my mom that I won’t use
my home card for 30 days..... Good thing the 30 day are over at the end of this
week then I can spoil myself a little bit hahahah :) it was a great budget
challenge though well needed and great for my future life :)
I'm having a great time! I love reading the book of Mormon! Whenever
I have a minute I read it! IT IS SO INTERESTING!!! There is actually a lot of
cool stories I really didn't know about hahhah :) Very cool! Also lately I have
been putting in inserts or quotes that go hand in hand with a scripture so it’s
really cool to fully understand some doctrine :) Elder Roberts.... Our Sr.
couple.... is a genius when it comes to this stuff.... I guess that will happen
when he has been institute seminary teacher for 46 years or so..... Yeah that
guy know every single page in both the bible and the book of Mormon right off
the top of his head!!
Well guys don't be shy to email me or letters ;) It would be
good to hear from some of you :) love you guys thank you for your support and
friendship and prayers :) This gospel is so awesome and so real and so true!!!
READ READ READ PRAY PRAY PRAY :) )And watch the blessing come pouring in!!!!
Have a great week Fellow siblings!!
No comments:
Post a Comment