Tuesday, August 23, 2016

8th Transfer!!

Hi Everyone!!!
Well this week is the end of my 8th transfer! CRAZY!! Time is really going! Like guys I hit a year this transfer..... A YEAR!!! Like umm that was the fastest year of my entire life! Hearing about the next football season starting again I’m just like..... Two years ago I started my senior year Friday night lights...That is so weird to think about!! I really miss playing in that blue jersey with my best friends.....brothers..... Always part of the pack! Anyways back to reality.... Well this week we thought we were going to the soccer match.... we some confusion... apparently it’s this Wednesday... so we will be in bloem for mostly this week because of transfers and the game.  I can’t wait for the game I know it’s going to be crazy hahah :) 

Speaking about transfers, elder lisonbee is leaving me...... sad.... great times great times... But he had been here for six months so like yeah that is a long time. He is going to be in the same boarding as elder mears so yeah I’m jealous about that! But I’m getting Elder Bringgold. All I know about him is that he is two groups younger than me, He is from Wisconsin so yeah we will see. I will be getting him on Wednesday   morning so he will be in for a great surprise cause that night we are going to the soccer match! Elder welling will be getting another companion as well so the three some is now officially over..... I’m kind of glad because it was challenging.... not like arguments or anything like that.... it’s just awkward when we tract of like in a lesson. But don’t get me wrong I loved being with elder Lisonobee and Elder welling. Elder Welling goes home this transfer.... as well as mears.... THAT IS SO WEIRD HAHAHA! Anyways Yeah I think I’ve covered it for the transfer part :) 
Ok so update on the missionary work/ investigators. Well from going back and forth between that areas it made it difficult to keep the investigators interested because our schedules and the investigators never always went well together. So we lost some but that is ok because that just means we know how serious they are about the important message that we have to share. We were not able to be with the ward to do the blitz this week, because we had to go and see people for elder lisonbee to say goodbye and take pictures. But we heard that the blitz went really well! We even received some new investigators so we will be having this upcoming transfer start of really well! I’m really looking forward to this transfer because I can just feel that great things are going to be put right in front of us by the lord :) I’ve already been blessed greatly to experience these amazing experiences such as the four baptisms we had in just this transfer, the family, the new people we met, the powerful blessing i was able to be a part of..... Man just so much! I love this area.... like I don’t want to ever leave! It really has changed my mission and my life! This gospel is so powerful from the doctrine from just the influence that the lord truly has over his children and he knows exactly when they are ready for them to hear the gospel of his son... and then we are blessed as missionaries to have the lord put those people right into our view! This transfer is going to be amazing!!! 

So cool actually amazing experience that we had this week. We were able to be part of the Mormon helping hands at an orphanage. I wish I were able to send videos!! But just that whole thing was amazing! What we did was first start off by fixing the fence around the grounds, then we painted the walls. And then we cleaned up the garden and the relief society prepared the greatest meal ever!!  It actually is my favorite food on mission. Pop And Marroho!! I haven’t had legit Marroho since lesotho! AND BOY DID I MISS IT!! Anyways of course we let all the little kids and then everyone that was there get there food first! About 30 kids ranging from 3 to 16 in age. They were so much fun to be with. I took my soccer ball and we were able to play a little bit of soccer with them :) But as we were leaving all the Orphans got together and started to sing us songs! It was the most humbling thing ever! Just to see the little that they have..... But can still be so happy.... like I didn’t get it But you can just see how much the lord loves each and every one of them! I will never forget about that experience!........ I loved it. I wish i could explain what it really was like. But I think I’ll be able to send pictures this week so hopefully you will be able to kind of see what it was like :) 


Well that is about it for this week:) this week will just be a lot of fun. I’m excited to go to my first Soccer game in AFRICA!!! Like I bet you guys haven’t done that ;) hahahah Just kidding :) well I’m loving my mission more and more everyday :) I’m learning so much! It’s crazy! Well I’m staying in shape haven’t got so sick where I have to stay in bed yet so that is good ( knock on wood) I love you guys thank you so much for you emails! Seems like everyone is doing great :) love you family!!! Miss you guys!! Miss all the homis! miss Ya Kris Keo A rata. ;) Everyone have a great week :) find the mysteries of god this week :) 





























No comments:

Post a Comment