Hello everyone that side! Un teliki?
This week was a super busy crazy fun week :) we killed a pig and
had a braai, i got my Christmas package.... finally :) the APs came to our
area, we have interviews by this mission president, training meeting, a lot of
rain and hail!!! yeah this week had a lot happen hahah :)
So Monday after emailing the whole zone wanted to go
and climb this famous mountain in Lesotho. As we were driving it started to
slightly rain. Suddenly that soft rain turned into extremely heavy rain then
hail! The hail was the size of marbles or bigger it hurt so bad to try and
catch on! and as I’m typing right now it’s raining hard! It’s about time it
rains here the rain season was supposed to happen a while ago so everyone is
happy that it is raining now :) anyways we didn’t climb the mountain instead we
decided that everyone would go and buy their own meat so we could have a braai.
Well as we were driving back five of us missionaries decided that we should go
and slaughter a pig for the braai! So yeah we did and I’ll send pictures they
are a little gory but hey I’m a African now hahah :) the meat was soooooo
good!!! It was still raining so we put the braai stand inside and blasted some
fans to blow the smoke out the back door at the masianokeng boarding, it was
just all around a great day :) :)
Christmas package :) I got it as well with some letters from
people :) it felt like Christmas all over again when the APs brought us our
stuff! me and Elder Rowe had a great time with our gifts and the scriptures to
try to guess what was inside:) also all of us are having fun with the little
hoop! We play horse at night and sometimes it gets intense haha :) but mom and
everyone that helped thank you so much it was the best package ever!! The
sunflower seeds...... THE BEST!! hahah
Well the APs were with us for a day just to see how we were
doing and they are super chill! Great guys!!
We also had our interviews with
president! And that was just such a great interview! I am finally locked into South
Africa and there is no way that I am coming home until they drag me to the
airport! I love serving the people and teaching the lessons! I love meeting new
people and suddenly becoming friends with them even though everyone is
different! This work is so amazing! I love it! Our investigators are rapidly growing
and everything is just going to what we plan! The lord is truly blessing us and
the Lesotho zone!!
I hope everyone has a great week and I hope that everyone stays
a hold to the Iron Rod!! This gospel helps anyone in any circumstance that they
might be in! Turn towards the lord and Jesus Christ and everything is possible I
truly promise you that!! Time is flying by and I’m loving every second everyone
have a great week!!!! :)
BYE BYE MEs and Entates!
No comments:
Post a Comment