Monday, January 11, 2016

Enjoy The Cold!


Hello everyone :) once again this is elder grange typing you a wonderful email from the mountain kingdom... well actually I don't know if they are wonderful but I’ll try my best :) anyways first thing that I would like to say is..... ENJOY THE COLD!!! It is so fetching hot this side! This week has been like super super hot one day it was 104!! It’s so hard to concentrate in a lesson because you’re more focused on how much sweat is running down your face! It’s seriously feels like you sat in a hot tub then walked to the sauna and sat there all day long! But its ok I still love the mission life :) The mountain kingdom is the best... especially the sunsets... with all the mountains and then the big clouds it’s pretty legit!!

So some stories about this week. We went on a walk up to the top of the mountain again to take pictures with the new companions. And I stepped of the rock and totally rolled my bad ankle. But Im so glad I got surgery because it didn't even hurt and my ankle naturally just prevented me from rolling my ankle fully. It’s like I have a robot ankle now it’s pretty legit!!

Later on in the week we were waiting for one of our investigators to come home for the lesson and as we waited a lot of kids came to us so we decided that we would teach them some games. We ended up playing duck duck goose as well as red rover :) it was cool cause when we started there was like only 6 kids and then towards the end there was like the whole village there hahah like parents everything that was so much fun and everyone was laughing. Yes a lot of kids got clothes lined but no one got hurt :) I wish I had my camera :( oh well :)

Well not really much to really talk about, but I will talk about our investigators and churchy stuff I guess ;) hahah well.... We have this one investigator who had the missionaries like 6 years ago in Johannesburg then he moved here and never had the missionaries stop by. We tracted into him one day and we are now teaching him. He is super powerful and have such a strong testimony about the gospel and about joseph smith! he wants to be baptized and one day baptize his family! That would be so cool!!! so that is just on of our investigators that we have but I just thought that this week I would talk about him. Oh yeah his name is Tsepo. :)

Gospel principals class is so powerful and fun! Especially when investigators get into it! Our teacher is a returned missionary and you can tell he was really successful :) a lot of people come to church when you ask them to so that's another thing that I like about Lesotho :)

OH YEAH puseletso the lady that I baptized. Her some is progressing extremely fast and he is so powerful a well! He is super cool he Is 15 and is on the national rugby team!!! 15 FLIPPING YEARS OLD!!! his favorite color is blue :) hahah anyway yeah those two investigators Im pretty sure are going to be baptized :)

The missionaries call me captain Moroni because I like to take charge and plan things..... I kinda like that name its pretty legit ;) hahah They say that im already leading at a young age haha the missionaries here are the best :)

Well yeah this church is true.... DUH anyways I hope that you all have a great week and a safe one as well :) READ PRAY ENDURE!!


Peace out amigos :) that's Spanish by the way lol   

No comments:

Post a Comment