Well, Hi once again!
This week has been ok, a little slow but then I look back and it always just feels like I just emailed!I'vee been sick this week and on Thursday I actually had to stay in the boarding and just sleep. I don't know what I have but its not really going away. People just are saying that I have the flu, but egh I'll get over it hahah :)
Me and Elder Bringgold are having a great time serving together! We are at that point where we understand each other and like can pick out the little things hahha He is a quiet guy but when he says something it always makes me laugh! He is one of the most humble guy that I have met! He helps me out so much to stay focused and he helps me like when was sick. He would just randomly refill my water and just would ask if I ever needed anything! He is a great guy!
I am getting a little nervous, I don't want to leave this area, if I do it will be in 3 weeks. Like just like that this transfer is almost over.... where does time go? Anyways I'm praying that don't leave thaba nchu.... I need to still work hard here I need to be able to see some people be baptized. This week we are having another baptism of our investigator Patrisha. Her son is going on a mission pretty soon. And it is just so cool to see that He son was such a great example to her. And then next week hopefully we finish up with the koloku family, and baptism the little ones. This area is the best..... probably my favorite all around. I love these people I've made great friends.... how could I leave now? Ill be honest if I do leave I will be very upset.... But the lord knows what is best.
We had a lot of fun being in bloem this last week. We had ZTM and it was pretty powerful, and of course its always nice to see all the other missionaries. And on top of that i received a package from that sparks family:) Thank you so much Family!!! lets just say that the sunflower seeds are already gone hahah :) I love everything that was in that package! Once again thank you so much!!!
To my family!!!! SAM AND TYLER!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I cant wait to see my new niece Becka Rachel Grange..... cute name.... But it is pretty crazy that when I get home she will just be turning a year..... Because I recently found out that I'm probably coming home next August.... so yeah we will talk about that later in my mission I'm not trying to get myself trunky hahah :) But Tyler you're gonna kill it being a dad!!! Sam your going to be an awesome mom!! I'm so happy for you guys! Love you so much!!!
Wow so much just happens while your gone but it is totally ok :) I love my mission.... Idon'tt think I ever want to come home.....ok well yeah you get my point!
This gospel is so powerful! I love being apart of it! yesterday I was asked to give a talk about Obedience and it was a eye opener for me as well! Everyone can always find some way to be more obedient and more Christ-like. Obedience is the key to the celestial kingdom! Its an attribute that we need to all grow and strengthen! If we are obedient then its like all the other attributes that we need to attain just fall into place! Obedience shows love, and in the end, it just comes back to bless us more. There is now dead end in this gospel its infinite..... literally everything is infinite.... think about it.... there is no end or beginning. Its a mind scratchier hahah :)
Well, I love you all! Thank you for your emails and prayers and support!!! Remember to read and pray everyday, the primary answers are the most important ones!!! Its the little things that count most!
No comments:
Post a Comment