Monday, September 19, 2016

ONE YEAR DOWN!

Hi from the other side of the world!!!

Well this well this week was seriously a blur week again. Like I don’t even know what to really say because it went so fast.... Not too much happened this week as well.

Hmmm seriously...... don’t really know what to say hahahahh :) 

Oh ok I’ll start with the best part...........

I HIT A YEAR LIKE WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then Next Monday I’m turning 20??? Wow parents you’re old............ and siblings you’re getting old too hahahahahh :) your little brother that bugged you as you went through high school is now 20..... hahahahh :) pretty weird!!! 

This week was awesome because I got the package from the family and from the ward!!! I loved it all from the ties to the jerky to the pop tarts to the sunflower seeds man all those things that were in there I have missed so much hahahah :) Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!! And it’s awesome to see people eat the war heads hahahahah!!!!!!!! So seriously thank you so much for the amazing package!!!! 

When I hit the year mark the ether elders made sure that we had a little bit of fun! So They bought me some sparkling wine ( Non-alcohol of course ) and so I popped the cork and sprayed them hahahah! Then as tradition burnt a shirt. Now the shirt that I burnt was the shirt that I burnt my face in-- so it was a little bit of revenge! Then Elder Vaughn Made some lemon Bars which were extremely good!! So that night was just a fun night and I can’t wait for next Monday for my birthday because the plan is to have a big party at bishop’s house. So Yeah that will be awesome as well!! 

We helped with a lot of people this week from gardens to pouring cement. At bishop’s other house we helped make a fence and mix cement so that was a little different than the usual cleaning yards and what not, to mixing cement and welding fences, it was really nice :) 

We were supposed to have interviews and specialized training this week but President Thompson got really sick. So pray for him. We are planning on having them next week! 

Today we are heading back to bloem for a zone activity so I’m super excited about that!! I wont tell you what it is I’ll just send pictures next week and you will be surprised hahaha I’M SO EXCITED lets just say that!!! 
This week I bought a springbok Skin so I guess that’s pretty nifty.

This coming Saturday we are having three baptism And if those end up happening that will mean that since I’ve been in this area it will make eight baptisms in the area.... that’s cool. And I just found out that over the mission on Saturday there will be 37 baptisms so that is amazing!!! Especially for this mission!!! The lord really loves the South Africa Durban mission! And Yes ITS THE BEST MISSION IN THE WORLD and if you want to compete..... all I have to do is send photos sorry. Especially...... when I send a pictures of me wrestling a lion... ( mic Drop) hahahha just kidding every mission is great! 

The work is going great in the area!!! we are having fun with the members with bishop just life is tooooo great!!! I don’t want to leave this area and if I do that means I’m leaving in two weeks..... ;( Sad...... well yeah I’m good not sick anymore just enjoying hahah ;) 

Thank you everyone again for the birthday wishes and the packages and the cards man you guys are the best!!!!!!! 

Love you all keep enduring!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment