Well this is the hardest time in
my life right now. I am home. I’m am crushed that I left my true home. Being on
my mission was the greatest thing I could have done.
I learned so much, grew closer
and closer to this gospel and now I am on another mission to grow closer and
closer to Christ through the atonement. To fully change and fully become what
the lord wants me to become. I have messed up and I have made some bad choices
I deeply regret. But I am grateful to have gained a testimony and a deeper
faith about the atonement and I find joy and peace knowing that I can be
forgiven. I love this gospel, I loved my mission and I loved being able to
serve the people of Africa and love and support them.
This is not easy for me, or for
anyone that I may have disappointed, hurt, maybe even shocked. But I’m willing
and ready to face the challenges of whatever may come. Because I am excited to
be a new person and a better person, and a more valiant servant to our lord and
redeemer. And through Christ and his atonement I know that I can be. This
gospel and the teachings are so real and powerful and I can not deny them. The
love and mercy that the heavens have for us is so real if we are truly broken
and willing to give up our ways to the lord, and accept the ways that the lord
wants us to go.
Thank you for the support and
love and the prayers while I was on my mission. And I pray that that love and
support may never stop. I love everyone, I’m am sorry if I may have ever hurt
you, disappointed you, or have been a bad example. Please forgive me. This is a
very hard and hurtful time, but I know that through it on I can find that pure
and true joy that we all need in life. And turn those weaknesses into
strengths. And I can’t wait to be the man the lord wants me to become!






No comments:
Post a Comment