Well this week has been insane with the weather!! Ok like lets just say I seriously thought the earth was going to flood again! It was like a flash rain storm and I had no idea that that much water could be stored in the clouds! There were rivers over flowing. Roads with cars stopped because the water was too deep. But with our bakkie we could have some fun ahhaha :) Then on top of the three feet of water on the roads out of no where it started to hail! And this is not what you think I mean these thing were small eggs hahah ok maybe not that big but all jokes aside they were about the size of a large marble! NO JOKE and it came out of no where. I thought the glass was going to break. It made chips and dents to the Bakkie but we pulled over under a tree. And being my crazy self I just had to get out and see what it felt like.... not a great idea. But I had to get some of the ground so that I could take a picture.
So..... Done with my 10th transfer on my mission and this transfer was pretty powerful! We had 5 baptisms this transfers and a lot of reactivation with less actives. Training Elder Legas had taught me so much I seriously love training and my companion! We have had a lot of crazy experiences that I don’t want to talk about on email, and a lot of very powerful spiritual and amazing moments as well! We have a wonderful branch who is super willing to work with us, which makes the work nice and more enjoyable. Because I wouldn’t say I’m getting bored of mission but like sometimes there is those days where you feel like you are just going through the motions so to do whatever it takes to switch it up is very very wonderful. They say that at a year you hit your one year blues, meaning like you are just down and are like man a whole year left i feel like I’ve been here for two. Now don’t get me wrong here I love my mission and I love everything about it. I guess I’m just kinda in that stage but its out good thing I’m training! Plus time is truly flying. 10 months left till home..... I never thought I would get here. Not there yet but kinda there. I have a lot of work to still do and a lot of things to still improve in! But everyone has something to improve in.......
OH OH OH I FORGOT TO TELL YOU THIS. Ok so there are these ant things that live under ground right...... ants....... under ground.... pretty obvious hahaha.... anyways when it rains they come out.... And they grow wings.... so after a rain this is like there life.... they come out fly around and annoy people and then mate and lay eggs and die..... all in like a matter of 74 hours. Now this is not like just 500 or 1000..... IM NOT JOKING millions! like it looks like its snowing! Now its freaky ok.... like they land on you and fly in your face and man if you get a tennis racket you can have some fun..... or you can be like some people and catch them break off there wings and fry them up for a little snack.... haven’t tried it don’t worry.... I might not sure hahhah probably not.
So we have some powerful investigators. Lindokuthle just got baptized but we are planning on around maybe four this transfer. We gotta shoot for higher so lets say five. Anyways we have a family who really like to read the book of mormon. We have a lot of little kids that love to come to church and the older ones are really interested as well. Im really excited for this week because we got a referral from the church so like that is a gold mine!!! Our main focus in this area though is the less actives so we are working hard with that as well.
Well I’m happy I’m alive I’m working hard I’m just me.
Well love you all. Thank you for your emails!
No comments:
Post a Comment