Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Back to Zulu!

When I was transferred I was sad but excited for the next experience on my mission :) So far I love the area. It is hard starting all fresh but it is all ok. Especially because I have a really really cool companion!!! MY SON! literally my mini me! He loves football, basketball, having fun and working hard. He actually is going to play Quarter back at BYU when he returns home!!!! So we throw the football around often! The work is a little slow but will soon be picking up when we introduce the reactivation program into the Madadeni branch (instruction from president Thompson) So I know that the branch will soon be picking up :) I am a district leader and training. It is kind of  hard then on top of that we are fresh missionaries in the area so we literally have to start from scratch! So that is a little stressful as well :) But it is a lot of fun!


It is a really crazy experience to going back to the zulu language! I know a lot of sesotho and jumping back from forth from sesotho to zulu language is mind messing hahah :) but I love it... oh and I missed the zulu food.... ITS AMAZING its like the guys dream food! Rice..... and meat!!!!! Who wouldn’t want that all the time :) I’m excited for this upcoming week we have a lot of work to do and on top of that IT is elder Legas Birthday on Tuesday so you know we are about to party hahah :)

 I’m safe I’m very healthy!!! And I love my mission more and more every day :) Sorry that this was short but I will make it up to my family and friends and my blog followers hahah :) Whats Up Bloggers??? Anyways love you guys have a great week:) And just read read read read the Book of Mormon!!!!!!! And also the talks of conference because dang was this conference extremely great!!!!! Peace out from the one and only South Africa Durban Mission:) love you guys:)

No comments:

Post a Comment